We have 24/7 Temecula Emergency Dentists! Do you have a dental emergency? Whatever the circumstances, when you are in dental pain, and you need help fast CALL at (951) 296-3011!
– See a Temecula Dentist within hours of when you call — Monday thru Friday.
There are many emergency dentists in Temecula. For a dental emergency like a broken tooth or a toothache, it may be difficult to get an appointment the same day. Promenade Dental Care is sympathetic to your pain and eager to help resolve it ASAP. We can make time for most any dental need Monday thru Friday.
Emergency Dentist in Temecula Walk Ins
Every emergency is unique. Some dental issues are treatable in a single visit. This includes a chipped tooth. Some problems are more severe. Toothaches are often caused by large-scale decay or even gum disease. These usually require several visits for more complex treatment. Even if your procedure takes several steps, we ensure that your pain is dealt with as quickly as possible. Once dental pain is addressed, we will move forward with your treatment. Some of these treatments include:
Toothache pain is often overwhelming and may need our emergency dentist. You might have problems eating, sleeping, and carrying on daily tasks. Tooth pain is usually caused by a dental abscess or infection. This issues should be treated immediately. It can also be produced by decay that is irritating your nerves around the tooth. Call us immediately when over-the-counter pain relievers do not adequately fix tooth pain. Promenade Dental Care is an emergency dentist. We recommend that you follow the following tips before you see us:
- Hold a cold compress on the outside of your mouth close to the sore tooth.
- Wash your mouth out with salt water. This will help kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- Use dental floss to remove food lodged against the sore tooth.
- Use oral numbing gels that you can buy at most drugstores. Rub it into the sore tooth and the gums around it.
Please do not put an aspirin directly against your tooth or gums. This often causes more pain.
BROKEN OR CRACKED TEETH
It is important to call our emergency dentist immediately if you chip or break a tooth. This can happen anytime like when you were eating or while engaging in sport. The quicker you arrive at our office, the more likely we can reattach the broken tooth. Save the pieces of the chipped tooth. Rinse them in warm water. Put them in a bowl of milk. Quickly bring them to our office.
If you are in a lot of pain, you can reduce the pain with aspirin or ibuprofen. You can also try to hold a cold compress against the outside of your cheek. If you happen to be bleeding, bite on a piece of gauze. We have extensive experience as a military emergency dentist. This training surpasses standard dental care.
KNOCKED OUT TOOTH
Everyone that has had a tooth knocked out has traumata. Know that our emergency dentist in Temecula has experience with this kind of situation. You will be able to see our dentist within an hour. There is a good chance that we will be able to re-insert the tooth for you.
Immediately have a friend call us. At the same time, you will need to address the lost tooth. Here is a list of things to do:
- Lift the lost tooth by the crown – not the root. You do not want to add bacteria or other pathogens to the root.
- Run the tooth under water to clean it. Do not dry it on anything.
- Try to push it back into its socket. Make sure you face the tooth in the right direction. Bite down slowly to hold the tooth in place until you see our emergency dentist.
- If the tooth will not go back into the socket, store it in a glass of milk.
After our dentist reattaches the tooth, it should fuse to the bone in a few weeks.
Sometimes we get lucky and can offer to repair a broken or chipped tooth with bonding. This is a simple procedure and can be used as a temporary or permanent solution.
Several dental issues can cause excruciating pain. One example is an infected tooth. Unfortunately, these often require a root canal procedure to address your pain. If required, our Emergency Dental Care will make you comfortable with pain medication.